Cookies are short pieces of data that are installed on the device from which you access our website. They can save identity information of visitors to the website and the pages they visit. When a user, (you, in this case) visits the website again the cookies identify the user and remember their preferences and navigation settings. If a user does not enable cookies, some features and functionality of the website will not be available to them.
We want to provide a user-friendly website with good functionality. Our aim is to offer you tailored products and services. In view of this, cookies allow us to:
- Identify registered users when they visit the website by retrieving results from previous visits and displaying previous invoices.
- Save time by not having to re-enter the same information on subsequent visits.
- Protect your security by checking login details.
Our website uses the following cookies:
Google Analytics is a free service from Google Inc. that provides information on website pages visited, visit times, browser used, etc. This information is subsequently sent to Google Inc. servers in the United States.
More info at www.google.com/analytics/.
To manage the data collected for analysis by Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit) is an online service which provides access to a font library.
By providing access to the fonts service, Adobe gathers information on the fonts used on a particular website. The information is used for invoicing purposes and complies with legal requirements.
Matomo (formerly Piwik) is a real time web analytics tool. It tracks online visits: pages visited, browser used, etc. This information is sent to LaMantis Disseny i Internet SL servers in Spain.
If you require more information on the activities of online advertisers and how to remove your data from their registers, we recommend you visit www.networkadvertising.org.
You may configure your browser to alert you about the installation of cookies. You may also choose to automatically clear cookies once you exit your browser, computer or device. More information:
- For Firefox, go to http://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes
- For Chrome, go to http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For Explorer, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For Safari, go to http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For Safari for IOS, go to http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- For Opera, go to http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html