Easy maintenance of BSensible products
Follow these easy maintenance tips to preserve the properties of BSensible products
We recommend washing and drying with textile side facing out and the laminated side facing in. It is recommended to wash it before the first use: it will become softer.
Washing: Machine wash at 60ºC.
Drying: Tumble dry on low.
- Do not bleach. Due to the natural elements of our fabrics, avoid using chlorine or any solvent, as it can dissolve the coating.
- Do not dry clean or the waterproof membrane may be affected. The BSensible® NaturZinc® duvet cover and duvet cover are PRACTICAL: they don’t wrinkle and don’t need ironing.
- Do not iron.
If you follow these tips, you'll get your product to last longer.
Thanks to our experience and technical knowledge, we offer solutions to every need. We take care of the mattress and the pillow to improve the quality of your rest and your health
These recommendations are valid for the product range:
- NATURZINC– The only bedding with permanent zinc oxide. Bottom sheets that are also mattress protectors. Waterproof lace covers that also have an exclusive zipper closure and patented anti-balloon system to ensure maximum comfort. All are available in various colors and sizes that will dress and protect your bed: antibacterial properties with excellent dermatological tolerance and ideal for people suffering from allergies.
- COSMETIC– It is the new generation of padded protectors. Mattress and pillow protector with an exclusive zipper closure and patented anti-balloon system. There’s also the viscoelastic pillow, which includes a COSMETIC padded pillow protector to keep the pillow like new.
- BUGSECURE– Integral mattress protection thanks to the patented Bugsecure closure, designed to protect the mattress from bed bugs.
- TRAVELLER- Comfortable viscoelastic cushion, with good support, transportable, does not take up space. He also carries a pillowcase and a practical bag to compact it.
- BASICS– Adjustable mattress protectors and pillow protectors. It has the TENCEL, B-LENIS and COTTON ranges.