Reusable hygienic mask
This mask is made with a 3D structure fabric, with internal polyester filtering spacer. The fabric in contact with the skin is cellulose fiber of natural origin for maximum comfort. A colored polyester layer has been laminated on the outside.
All the fabrics used in its manufacture are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class I certified.
WARNING: This mouth cap is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42/CEE or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor is personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2016/425.
2. To prevent the person wearing the mask from touching the nasal and/or oral mucous membranes.
3. Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 90% according to EN14683:2019+AC2019
4. Breathability (differential pressure) < 38Pa/cm2 according to EN14683:2019+AC2019
5. Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ≥ 92% according to EN149: particles greater than 0.4 microns in diameter (average diameter of 0.4μm).
6. Facial adjustment > 93% (nose and mouth adjustment)
Use of the mask
The mask should be washed whenever it becomes dirty, moistened or cannot be placed properly on the face.
The mask should not be used if it is dirty or moistened.
If the mask is to be stored temporarily, contact with any surface should be avoided.
It should also not be placed in a waiting position on the forehead or under the chin during and after use.
Recommended for use from age 12. During the placement, use and removal of these hygienic masks they should have the supervision of an adult.
Remind you that the masks must be for personal use and non-transferable.
To improve effectiveness, ensure it is well submerged and avoid air bubbles.
This scalding can be repeated after every use if necessary.
It is recommended to replace the mask after 50 washing or scalding cycles or in case deterioration of the mask is detected.
Dispose of the mask